Chandra Has - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Hero Hunting

Dex-chan lover
i wanted him to kill her

this is fine too though, if she was abandoned by her dad he wouldn't care if she was killed anyway

Meh, plot feels kinda forced. I like the art though.

Dex-chan lover
The logic here is so dumb my brain hurts.
-Wants to kill the Seven Heroes
-Finds one of their daughters that they abandoned
-Decides to kill the daughter
-Daughter threatens to kill herself instead
"Don't do that because if you do that I can't kill you."

But why does he even care about killing the daughter at all? She should've been taken off his list the second he realized she was abandoned because whats the point? If anything he should be upset that she wants to kill her Father since he's the subject of his revenge, essentially stealing his prey. It's just stupid. Their partnership is even more stupid. It'd make more sense if he just didn't care about her and she decided to try and follow after him.

Contributor
It's amazing on how his "resolve" or whatever bullshit he spouted back then only lasted for about a few hours.
I feel like this would've been better without the utterly pointless backstory of the male lead. Like why even bother making one for it to get trashed about the next chapter? Not to mention this early in the game.

The art is good, but this is so fucking stupid. I hope others would enjoy reading the rest of the volume.

eh, good concept with the theme resolving around India/Indonesian myth theme. But the plot is badly executed. Nice artworks tho.

Users who are viewing this thread