Change the World - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Change the World

Was gonna read this but it already ended :/ looked good tho, I’m just too caught up with a lot of other mangas

After starting out with a really slow pace, it seems like everything was rushed at the end. The murderer guy ended up "redeeming" himself, and being some kind of superhuman test subject? Wth? I'm confused and dissatisfied with this ending tbh.

Thanks Wraith for your words.

I don't know if this series was planned as a substitute series, like a series to fill, or another idea that made it but grander in scale but the votes weren't there so they told him to finish up the series....
I say that because its a bit confusing with the 1st half, setting up this great world but then jus finely focus on 2 MCs and boom, it ends. I think the storyline tighten up over the latter half of the series.....I expected the bullets to clash and NOT get back into their bodies but they did, so the ending chapter is quite interesting. Jus enough of a close to give the reader a satisfied feeling and let their mind wonder in where 13 will go....

Loved Ouro, liked this one, jus another great mangaka (underrated really) so can't wait for his next work (if its not out already and i expect DTS to pick it up no?)

Otsukaresama!

Power Uploader
@onepunchman I follow his Twitter and he hasn't announced his next project yet. This one started more than a year after he finished Ouro. Of course, if his next project tickles my interest, I'll be all in for it.

I'm not sure whether it was a matter of votes or not. My guess is that he might have started with a premise that could be either expanded, or wrapped up neatly if necessary. Comic Bunch doesn't have a ranked ToC, so I can't tell how good this series fared in that magazine. Be that as it may, it was neatly done.

Double-page supporter
This wrapped up so nicely I can't tell if it was canceled or not

Aggregator gang
@Lisahey yeah I agree. Once the main bad guy was introduced, it seemed everything started moving rapid fire. Very exposition heavy and rushed. It was probably canceled so the author had to rap it up in 5 chapters. Not a bad read but a disappointing ending

Contributor
Thanks for Tl until the end.

I wanted to see Yuchii and An together again, but it's good like that.

Dex-chan lover
Damn i didnt expect this to suddenly end, but its probaly for the best, good ending

Dex-chan lover
a great one, i feel like short series like this are better because i can binge them an enjoyed the story all at once even though i can't sit down watching a film

Thank you Death Toll for translating this series!

It was a short and fun ride, despite some parts seemingly coming out of nowhere. I like how Yuuya gave Saito a relatively happy ending; it made me feel good after reading all the fuck shit that happened in the previous chapters. Also,
Nameless is a dog?

Users who are viewing this thread