CHANGE

Fed-Kun's army
Shame this web comic finishes on the 25th of September.

This webtoon is originally created for Indonesian audience (and pretty popular too). Indonesia, a country that does not see homosexuality favourably. Nevertheless, none of the readers screamed out 'ew this is gay' or cursing the author rudely saying that this comic is 'disgusting crap'. I guess the readers here are much more homophobic compared to what appears to be a homophobic country. What an irony.

Dex-chan lover
Its been 3 months and we only got 2 chapters translated. What's with that?

This could turn out to be a great romance! I hope it keeps getting translated! The artstyle is also pretty awesome.... that being said a lot of korean webcomics have awesome artstyles.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine calling someone "homophobic" for not liking gender bender and an artstyle that caters to the fujoshi demographic.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm intrigued by this but these comments are discouraging... 😓 will probably try it out anyway tho 😶

Aggregator gang
really ... there's 2 season and the first one are already ch 100 . . . and the 2nd are on the ch 80+
I don't know when this will be catch up to S2 . . .

@undercurses next chapter is almost done, the problem with this one is pretty simple. There is no real group orientated to it so atm I'm doing the translation and benefactor the editing. On chapter 26 I'm trying to do both atm.

@Vincorf Thanks for telling me. I thought it was weird when I started reading the chapter I couldn't understand a word they we're saying.

Users who are viewing this thread