CHANGE

Guys I would like to request you to fix the earlier chapters uploaded by "LunaLotusScansArchive".... The images are stuck at loading. Also please include chapt-2...

mrf

@ichinensei1 you are the one who make me laugh, i didn't say any particular title or even this one. Your response is funny. Lol
don't make me laugh, Indonesian draw comics?
You just being discriminatory to a country that aren't yours or is it yours?? lol. You make me want to puke!

Edit:
one more thing Indonesia do have their own style but barely their own people read it. Oh here one from a person born in semarang garudayana saga like what i said it use Japanese art style, formated like korean or Chinese comics

Fed-Kun's army
We have a massive problem on the manga hosting sites, such as Mangadex (and it's even worse on KissManga with the awful Discus based comment system), and that is...homophobic people leaving unpleasant comments (such as 'this is so gay blah blah blah') on literally almost every popular genderbender piece on the site.

My message is simple. If you don't like genderbender titles, then why are you even here? Why are you reviewing (although calling a manga 'gay' isn't an actual review IMO) a manga of a genre that you despise? This site has amazing genre based search functions, and even an advanced search, so that if you don't like genderbender, you can avoid it entirely! There's no reason for these comments to even be here.

Also, calling the MC of this manga 'gay' because they fall for a male character is the stupidest thing I've literally ever heard. Let's not forget that this is fiction; however, having said that, if the MC is female (and they legitimately are after the first chapter) then how is dating a guy gay? That's actually straight up heterosexual, prior gender notwithstanding. For all the twelve-year-olds shit-posting in the comments here who probably haven't learned the big word stuff yet, heterosexual is literally the opposite of homosexual. Nuff said.

Fed-Kun's army
@rod10nk that's not homosexual though. MC starts out as a guy. MC then turns into a girl. Girls who like boys are straight. To say otherwise is such a dumb statement I can't even! lol.
@Kronous Why were you here in the first place though? Do you not understand how the search functions work on this site? Are you unable to read the genre tags properly?

@IlaiaCorde no need to be so offensive.
What I mean is he WAS a guy but then turned into a girl. But him turning into a girl doesn't automatically erases his experiences of being a boy. So technically he is still a boy at least mentally.

Miss Siti thinks it's over. Boy will she be wrong cause I accidentally read chapter 132 and she was still a woman.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The author is already going to end the series?! But it's too fun to end! Is he at least gonna make a sequel series?

I understand you have important stuff to do in real life so just take you time releasing the new chapters. Everybody here will understand.

@controversial-me Theres links for the raw in the description if your looking for that, but i dont think theres anymore chapters (that I know of) past the current translator. The 2 chapters ahead are just bonus chapters that the translator does.

Thank you all for keeping up with the new chapters. In the future I will try to complete chapters 80-97. I just learned how to use photoshop today so bear with me and some of my mistakes.

@IamTrueLegend64 no we are both working independently, I have no idea how many raws and completed he/she has already done and hasn't released so I don't want to snipe his work by releasing chapters that he/she was already working on. Besides I have done nothing up until this point so it was unlikely that he/she would even listen to me if I said I want to do x, y, z without actually showing any proof that I could. Within some of the scanlator comments it appeared to me that he was getting a little tired of this so I wanted to help out.

Dex-chan lover
oh yeah, i love these genre haters!

“i’ve just read 60 chapters of this _filth_ and I hate it. I’ll be back in the next chapter’s comments to tell you the same thing!”

like sure sure sure sure. It’s okay to just like a thing? it’s okay for a thing to be gay? heck, it’s even okay if you just find the genre weirdly compelling even if you’re definitely a straight guy who likes girls. It’s not gonna awaken anything in you that’s not already there.

Users who are viewing this thread