Changing the main cover?

Group Leader
Hello! I want to change the main cover for this entry, Evergrace II. I believe the rule is that "the latest volume must be the main cover," but this is a magazine two-shot with technically no actual volume cover. Both parts were uploaded by me under the Tapscanlations group.

It's currently using the title page from the second part of the two-shot, when I feel that the title page from the first part is much more fitting. It is in full colour and features all the characters. Would this fall under rule breaking?

Thank you.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
It's currently using the title page from the second part of the two-shot, when I feel that the title page from the first part is much more fitting. It is in full colour and features all the characters. Would this fall under rule breaking?
Both images can be included in the entry if each part was released separately (for example, book 1 is chapter 1 and book 2 is chapter 2)
this is a magazine two-shot with technically no actual volume cover
Consider rule 2.3.3.3:
If no cover art exists, you may use one of the first pages of the first chapter as the cover.

Group Leader
Perfect, thank you! Yes, they are both included in the entry and 2.3.3.3 sounds perfect for this case.
I want to use the first page of the first chapter as the main cover. I just... Can't figure out how to change the main cover.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread