Chanto Suenai Kyuuketsuki-chan - Ch. 25 - Vampire-chan's worries

Thanks for the chapter.
iu

Dex-chan lover
Those two fools who were climbing the same stepladder need to clean their own mess.

O
Be careful, mods may interpret this as a threat :worry:
Oh shit, you're right. I also told another guy I was glad he enjoyed my works. Well, you know where to find me now. It's been a fun stint back, but it looks like this is where I make my exit.

Dex-chan lover
O

Oh shit, you're right. I also told another guy I was glad he enjoyed my works. Well, you know where to find me now. It's been a fun stint back, but it looks like this is where I make my exit.
So now that there's no longer a rape victim to abuse, you've taken to harassing issuing death threats against completely innocent forum goers? Sans emotional hyperbole, if your ego is so fragile you rely on tearing others down, you really may want to consider seeking professional help.

And now I will happily go back to ignoring all of your posts. Enjoy shouting into the void.

Group Leader
So now that there's no longer a rape victim to abuse, you've taken to harassing issuing death threats against completely innocent forum goers? Sans emotional hyperbole, if your ego is so fragile you rely on tearing others down, you really may want to consider seeking professional help.

And now I will happily go back to ignoring all of your posts. Enjoy shouting into the void.
Hello, I'm aware of your issues with BuyVelomobiles, but I don't think it's appropriate to bring a message of that nature here. What BuyVelomobiles does in his own capacity is separate from his actions here. The message references an internal meme that has frequently surfaced on our Discord server; it's known that BuyVelomobiles dislikes being thanked, and it has become a subject of ongoing jokes among us. This instance is one of those jokes, though I acknowledge it might be perceived negatively. I would appreciate it if any issues between you could be resolved outside the comments section of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I'm aware of your issues with BuyVelomobiles, but I don't think it's appropriate to bring a message of that nature here. What BuyVelomobiles does in his own capacity is separate from his actions here. The message references an internal meme that has frequently surfaced on our Discord server; it's known that BuyVelomobiles dislikes being thanked, and it has become a subject of ongoing jokes among us. This instance is one of those jokes, though I acknowledge it might be perceived negatively. I would appreciate it if any issues between you could be resolved outside the comments section of this manga.
I do apologize for disturbing the thread, as I'd like to think we're all originally here just to comment on how cute Vampire-chan's shenanigans are. That's really all there is to say on the matter; the rest has already been litigated elsewhere and I have zero intent of continuing it here.

With regards to your group's work, thank you for bringing this little piece of joy to the masses :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread