Chao Hua Xi Shi

Double-page supporter
It definitely was rushed through towards the end, with plot points that should take much, much longer all played out in quick succession. It's like the author/artist are working from a framework designed for an order of magnitude more chapters than what they ended up doing. I'm kind of curious as to why -- they clearly were pacing the story out much better early on. Is it fatigue? Axe? Loss of interest?

Yet, I also agree with the other commenters that it ended on a high note. As far as East Asian romance drama leads go, these two really are quite lovely and deserved their happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
The story was rushed. There were lots of things that weren't explored :(( Which is a shame since the first parts were really interesting and there was a lot of potential. It would be great if the author/artist gave this another try (for the second half).

It's really cute, though, and the art is really really great.

This was suuuuuper cute. I loved the personalities of the main couple, it was rushed halfway through as many said but it was worth the read. I stayed all night reading this.

I really loved how they got to know each other and gradually started developing feelings for each other it was just sweet and the pace was just right. However, towards the end they started losing that personality which made them special, but still, they turned out to be super fluffy and cute.

The side couple extras were super cute too. I just wish they actually took their time with the story so it would actually be 10/10. The art was super beautiful halfway through.

Really well done. No unnecessary drama or BS love triangles (stopped before they can even form), and the misunderstandings are handled very well.

I never expected to be so entertained by this manga from China, but it was excellent - no overuse in cliches or any of that other nonsense, and yet, it keeps you hooked till the end.

10/10 for me. It could have been a few chapters longer in my opinion, but other than that, it was excellent.

It moved my heart. Oh, sweet young love~ So many moments I gushed for this main couple! Happy ending at last. ♥️

It's not bad but, isn't this just average? Some of the comments made it seem like this was the best thing ever. There were many holes and feelings that moved too quick. A few times it felt as if I skipped a few chapters. The ending was definitely rushed too.

I did like the premise of her liking his 2 identities but the way it played out, the story was nothing special?

@Spookie
I agree, it was going well at the beginning and then it started to go down
And it felt like there was a lot of things they wanted to add but they had to rush and end it lmao

But I guess people like it cause it's sweet and doesn't deal with problematic stuff or go too deep
(it does at one point but it gets resolved in a happy way)

Group Leader
I have to agree with some of the comments here. It was quite good I'm the beginning. Then it looked like the author started to try and do character development but then had to rush the ending.

It was good and heartwarming. But not great.

I was here because of To Be Winner manhua. And if i must say, TBW was really an improvement. I just don't like the plot of this in general. Sooo

Not a bad read at all. I'm torn with the length of the story because there were definitely a lot of spots where they could have expanded on to enhance the story but if they had let the story go on longer the story could've suffered to forced drama instead. All in all I think it is definitely worth reading. You see a couple of cliches as expected but it doesn't hurt the plot at all.

It was a super, very cute read.

If you want some lighthearted romance full of plot holes and unnecesary drama to move the plot along, this is a read for you. Lol

But seriously, I mean,I liked it, but it's pretty bad lmao. Like, there are so many things missing that it looks like people LITERALLY teleport to be where the story needs them to be. Some times one person is inside a place, then they suddenly appear outside to witness something scandalous!

Things happen way too fast without rhyme or reason and it jumps from meaningless drama to meaningless drama. They don't go deep enough into the characters' lives, which is a damn shame… Also, this happens a lot: The FL is in danger! Oh no! The ML telepo-- ahem, is suddenly there to save her! Yay!

The main redeeming quality is that the FL is a super stand up person with an iron will. Even despite being put in danger for the ML to save her, she's brave and an overall good example for others to follow. She's a good friend and a good person in general to absolutely everyone. Misunderstandings are aplenty, but they get solved quickly.

All the characters are likeable. So, as I said, a cute, lighthearted read. Some very short seventy something chapters.

J'ai adoré, merci beaucoup pour la traduction, les personnages sont trop mignons et la relation entre les deux (trois) personnages principaux est trop chou. Merci merci 😘

Users who are viewing this thread