Chaotic Sword God

Ok... I'm on chapter 3 and the impression is that this manhua really lives up to its name... it's total and utter chaos. Wtf, the pace is all over the place.

Oh well, let the guilty pleasure continue then.

YouBa manga is at it again, with that low-quality scanlating. Though they're not on this site, as per of this comment, the chapter they've done are already up in other manga sites.

WTH happened after chapter 30? Was there such a sudden time-skip on the novel too? It feels like they skipped ALOT of things here. :s
Either way, starting from chapter 31, both the story and the art went downhill REALLY fast. Even the number of pages per chapter went down. LOL :x
Not sure If I should keep reading anymore. D:

EDIT: I read up to chapter 52.. And I'm not sure what to think, this just turned out to be.. really bad? It looks like a completely different story if compared to chapters 1 to 30. :eek:
Anyways, gonna leave on my on-hold list for now, not sure If I'll ever get back to It though. :z

Honestly, can we petition these authors to not opt to make their stuff into a manga? Every single good novel I've found has a really CRAP manga rendition. Even in the very first chapter of this manga, it is literally completely off the original story. Less than half the original premise of the story was covered in chapter one, integral parts, serious groundbreaking plot points, completely ignored. What the actual fuck?! It's has enough similarities for me to know that it's based off the novel I'm thinking of, but over half of the serious points in the plots are missing from the story! Is it even the same story if you cut so much out of it!? If this continues, will the MC even have a reason to learn cultivation!?

Aggregator gang
@sjackson Preach! The only good manhua adaption of a novel I’ve read is TDG, “Star Martial Technique” and “Spirit Blade Mountain” which has flaws but is probably as good as it gets....

Theres no a single fucking time mc actually talk to female. As to why this have harem theme but so far no romance at all is dissapointing for me.

well fuck, if the author thought they will make a good plot twist i have to disappoint since if you at least paid any attention you would already know the plot twist 3 chapters in advance

Dex-chan lover
I had to go back and look at the earlier chapters just to realize that the art style have gone to shit, along with the plot. Dropped 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread