Chapter download isn't working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm having difficulties with the app. Downloads aren't working like they're supposed to do. I've had this problem since yesterday
I downloaded this app on my Samsung Galaxy S9 a while ago and never had any issues

Yesterday I decided to download all the chapters of Detective Conan that I haven't read yet. I know it has a lot of chapters but still it shouldn't crash or show a black screen after a few downloads and the downloads shouldn't go back and fourth on their loading time. Another thing that's bugging me is that I can't even access the downloaded chapters in the app and they're also not being downloaded in the correct order. My phone started downloading chapters 400 and such when I'm currently reading chapter 309

This problem also leads to my phone heating up, not charging properly, getting extremely slow and the brightness of my screen turning dark rapidly

I don't know what's wrong with the app and I'm sorry for being so desperate but this problem is definitely not normal. Has someone experienced the same in the last few days and what can I do against this problem that's slowly breaking my phone ?

PS. By app I mean the Neko app, the inofficial app of Mangadex
Thanks in advance

Supporter
@dc_fan it's unofficial, meaning it wasn't created by MD staffs. You need to go contact the app developers, not contacting MD.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, you're using an unofficial app to mass download chapters and you think the actual staff at MangaDex are going to help your DC addiction by somehow explaining the app's issues and how to fix them?
Bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread