chapter upload all language toggle

Power Uploader
apologies in advance if this post causes anyone else to catch my makes-you-an-idiot infection. pls no mean 2 me :cry: cough cough.

I would like some sort of "all languages" option on the upload language filter for people who speak multiple langs and want to quickly switch between seeing uploads in select langs and all langs. I realize this is a very small problem, but there are a lot of language options in the upload filter bar, and my attention wanes past 2 seconds, theres no subway surfers gameplay in the bottom right, and i cant even type my prefered langs in.
5jX0Cri.png
xXdT2xT.png

At the top of the dropdown for languages there would be another checkbox option for "all languages." If you select nothing, or just the all languages option you would see uploads in all languages. If you select multiple languages, e.g. english, spanish and french, you would only see uploads in those three languages like normal, but could see uploads in any language without having to fiddle with the other languages by enabling the all language option additionally.
This would benefit people like me who browse a lot of random and recently added manga and want to quickly check if there are uploads in a lang we dont speak but could still theoretically look at the pretty pictures to gauge if the title is worth more looking into.
how practical would this be? thanks in advance for humoring me.

Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread