Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 14

@Yatsuki Well, for my language it's also crying sound (Vietnamese that is). But the Korean pronunciation is not actually "u", it's more like "ư" (or the "eu" in "neutral"). Correct me if I'm wrong :3

That masked guy is probably the endgame, but I''m just gonna go ahead and root for poor Jeffrey. Ahahaha.🤣

Aggregator gang
This series is very interesting but my god what is wrong with all of her disciples seriously?

I hope whoever Charlotte falls in love with is not her disciples or even the swordmaster.

@Yatsuki I kinda understand where you are coming from. Every time I see someone use Ø instead of O it throws me off, cause Ø sounds like the U in umm than an O.

Dex-chan lover
Lol their faces when he said the emperor declared a war.

It's sooooo epic af.!! XD

You can count us in Jeff's Fan Club 😉 I wonder can she be denser than now?! Poor Jeff and yeah it isn't big deal that someone declared war, is it Jeff😅
Thanks for update~^^

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte if you pretend to be someone suspiciously similar to basically his mother when he's missing her he's gonna get attached.... (unless he ends up realising and just keeps his mouth shut, that would be cute)

I mean he's real cute but I'm in the arch duke's corner here! Not dating your son or any of your other kids lol.

Double-page supporter
Plot: 4-6
Execution: 8-9
Potential: 9

The mangaka truly doesn't dissapoint.

“It’s not a big deal. Your disciple declared war.” Lmao their faces right after that. Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️

Users who are viewing this thread