Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 21

Dear Charlotte, Jeffrey is simply loves you so much that he didn't want anything bad to happen to you 🤣 but you interpreted his words like that 🤣🤣🤣

Lol Judith is not normal either. Charlotte seems to have an innate talent for collecting yanderes.

Aggregator gang
Ahhhh i feel like she causes so much trouble for herself by trying to stay as Aria. Like I know she wanted to start a new life, but she's doing a half assed job of it.

Idk why but i feel like Judith is a disciple too, who has changed her identity, like Charlotte

Group Leader
AHH!!! I WANT TO READ MORE~!! I am really curious!! is the mage was her first disciple?? the king of marveil? eh, marveil or clauss?? hmm~ By the way, thanks for the update:)

Dex-chan lover
When lottie thaught jeff wanted her as his pet
Me:*face palm*intensifies.

Poor jeff. Gooooo boiiiii!! We got yar back!! Dont give up!!! Ahoo!! Ahoo!!

Poor Jeff hahaha
I think its the King with his body guards??? 'cause going with their silhouettes it fits the hair styles and body build...

Jeff's face when she thought he wanted to keep her as a pet I- I feel so bad for him.

For real, this woman is dense as hell. Miss Lottie! Please! This man is TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!

JEFFREYYYY
My goodness can't imagine how many decades he was in love with her

Judith may be a henchman of demon lord or is the 4th disciple in disguise.

Charlotte needs to be Charlotte because things got messier. She can start a new life as Charlotte but only her disciples knows. And Jess of course, since she doesn't have her power now. She can find love (ehem Jeff is already at your side) as Charlotte. My goodness. She's really old but she's not mature enough lol

I feel bad for Jeff tho. My boi deserves better

So basically the emperor now is aria 1st son buhahahha
this is so funny🤣🤣 interesting.. Im looking frward more

the classic "MC is so stupid/socially-incompetent/autistic that he doesn't detect obvious expressions of affection" trope

Users who are viewing this thread