Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 23

Haha I knew he was up to something. Also, waiting for the romance. Can't really tell who the ML is.

Teleported to a snowy area, are they going to Charlotte's tomb?

Dex-chan lover
@chet31 Yeah, it makes me wonder if she survived not to find love but to actually learn how to educate disciples.

Itโ€™s going at a snailโ€™s pace too, half the chapter is useless.

Can we give a round for Mz. Knight, who just stopped the BS? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

"THIS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE OUR INTENDED DESTINATION. DO YOU WISH TO DIE NOW?" ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค”

Possibly? ๐Ÿค”

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

Now, what to do about the irritable pain in the rear Imperial family who is now going to troll her? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿค”

Is this a test for Aria to prove that she is not Charlotte?? Whatever it is, I hope her identity stays safe

I donโ€™t get how charlotte can look so young even before she lost all that mana and become a kid again. She looks a lot younger than carsilion when carsilion is a disciple. I donโ€™t get the ages of the character. Someone explain which is older? Ivan also looks young... jeffrey too.. Dan is half demon so maybe he ages differently so its understandable.

So . . . Carsilion has a son . . .
Charlotte has a grandson . . ?

Looks like kid #1 has a trick up his sleeve...

Thanks for the chapter๐Ÿ’•

@Seracila in the first few chapters they already said Charlotte received a blessing from some spirit or something (it was a short scene), basically she is near immortal (not the same as invulnerable) and stopped aging physically after that blessing.
About her becoming a kid, that's the mystery we are reading about to find clues

Carsilion is my favourite among her disciples. Just love the way he interacts with his master. But I still ship Charlotte with the demon king~

Users who are viewing this thread