Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense. Her being a disciple previously unknown by most of the world is far more believable than her being reincarnated (and serves to explain her lack of mana).

The first page reminds me of Black Haze Rood too bad I didn't knew what happened to it

In the first page isn’t that Shicmuon dressing up as Blow in the last chapter of Black Haze!!?😭😭we miss you two💔💔💔

@kaitoti Black Haze was put on indefinite hiatus because of problems between the author and the publishing company. 😭

HOLY @Sunsettt I honestly didn't knew that this has the same author/artist as black haze until now so that's why i keep getting the same feels, it's been years since I read that on fox back then lmao

Oh wow that was a good scene. I’m glad he’s finally realized it. He is the oldest afterall among her disciples. What a nice scene.

Ooooo what a cool idea! Now she has a cover story to help her along the way. 👏🏻

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh, smart. He's making her the 6th disciples to cover her identity.

I actually like the old man. Unlike other brats, he eventually accepted that Charlotte filled with heavy burden and let her rest. Nice to know one of her student is sane. Wise really do comes with age.
Which is irony because one of her disciples is an elf.

“How those tiny shoulders have...( I forgot the rest)”

But... aghhhh. Why is it in the description that she wants to find love? What the heck, that just an excuse to put romance tag here and only appear like 10000 chapters later....

And aren’t those disciples of her super strong? Why would she, who has little to no magic power (only by magic stones) need to participate in this calamity thing? Didn’t she decide to.. I dunno.. leave the things in her past life?

This had a good(ish) start and a really great idea and setting but.. the disciples are a tun off for me in this manhua/manhwa. Right now, the pay off on reading this isn’t that great, I stopped a few times and didn’t totally binge it like I expected.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. So she wasn't truly able to escape. Ah well, I think she wouldn't, couldn't have turned away from them

Double-page supporter
I don't know how making her the 6th disciple is gonna do anything? It might even give her more problems than stating her true identity because her other disciples are definitely going to want to see and possibly investigate this "sixth disciple" that showed up out of no where.

@Glomoro I think it actually has more to do with how possessives work in Korean/Japanese. In English we use 's to denote posession which is usually pronounced in the same syllable. Whereas it's a different syllable in kr/jp so they can separate the bubbles. Charlotte ae/no disciple.

That said, I've definitely said things like "this is Charlotteee...sss disciple, yup."

Double-page supporter
Honestly cant she just tell them that she came back to life? And fucking live with them and find herself a husband and then pass away surrounded by loved ones?
I dont freaking get why she is acting like she is not Charlotte lolc

Is that Blow on the first page? 😍 I'm so sad the we wouldn't really know what's the ending for Black Haze 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread