Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 36

@Umbrecola Some offers on Tapas are really good, but you have to search for a while. I got like 4k ink from 2 offers once, only took a couple minutes.

Aw she looks so pretty dressed up. And that smile!

I’m happy he’s finally accepted her death and is wishing her a happy life.

Thank you for translating this chapter! It was a real treat getting to read two chapters today.

But I’m so sad your dropping this series. 😭 If you make a secret website and post there instead I’ll follow you in a heartbeat! Otherwise I’ll just have to hold onto the hope that someone else will pick it up. It really sucks being poor. 😔

The eyeliner will always get me and I will surely miss it 😔

Thank you so much for all of you hard work! Thank you for giving us high quality translations ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Gonna miss those choice first pages😘
Thanks so much for translating the series this far, and thanks for all your hard work team!!!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao who's that on last panel.

Man, I'm going to miss this.... There's too many story across different web and apps 😭

Contributor
@Umbrecola
Yea, had the same problem for awhile, was lucky that the main series I was following were on break.
It's a bit better now but still nowhere near the instantaneous ad refresh, where you could watch ad after ad non-stop.

Double-page supporter
@ShadowYeah it was like 63,800 or something to unlock all of Marchen Witches so I was getting a little over 3,000 a day when it was unlimited ad-watching then suddenly barely 300 last Summer. Also my anti-virus software doesn't like Tapas' site certificate and randomly blocks pages sometimes

thank you so much for the effort you put into this series!

p.s. Jeffery better be endgame

Fed-Kun's army
Someday.. I hope when I open my palm like that.. someone would drop me 100mil usd into them.. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for giving us what yall already did! Good luck on future endeavors.
I really wanna know what they gave her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care for the translation, but will you keep producing eyeliner for men? I tried Archduke Lewister and now I can't use anything else! You know what they say about going black...

Is the person the elf is with mind controlling her or something? They have an eyepatch and blonde hair, are they trying to confuse her and make her think they’re her master?

Users who are viewing this thread