Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 38

the name kept getting translated into "glass", because "yuri" means "glass".

anyway, i think they are being too dependent on charlotte because when they are at the lowest point in their lives, charlotte is the one who saved them, so they kinda get attached to that dazzling golden light that surrounded them during dark times

Dex-chan lover
Well that explain why she is calling that one "master" even thought she acts nothing like "master".

@Bluebell_kmr
I thought "yuri" was something like "lesbian".

Thank you for the effort but it's its just too painful to read.... i don't understand her conversation with Jeffrey.. i think I will put it on hold till December hopefully the official release will catch up... but really thanks !

Thank you so much for the translation! I'm just really glad that I can continue reading this webtoon. I hope you don't mind the underhanded comments. You're the one doing us a favor by posting chapters without incentive. Really, thank you so much.

It’s so weird how her obsessed and clingy her disciplines are. Aren’t they all like adults? I mean her oldest discipline in an old man now! So how old are all her other students?!

Like the elf student literally used time travel magic to try to bring her master back from the dead. And burned half the forest down, that she was the guardian of!, and fried her brain?!

So bizzare. I really miss the beginning of the story when Charlotte was growing up as a noble daughter and getting to live a happy life with the twins.

No wonder Charlotte killed herself! If I had students so clingy after god knows how many years I’d want to die too.

this is actually so sad and idk why... the lengths her disciples went through just to see her once again, ugh </3

Users who are viewing this thread