Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 43

ty for translations but the font is really hard to read and image is small...also some panels may be messed up :(

The problem why there is no English Scans cause there are indonesia Offical post about this manhwa, an i think there is English Official too

Thanks for the Chapter translator-san, although the panels were a bit confusing but at least its better than nothing

Ah-반말 (panmal).. it means talking without being polite. Usually, it is used when an older person talks to a younger person. Or a talk between friends or someone who has an authority like the way a master (Charlotte) talks to her disciples..

Dex-chan lover
Uhmm the page order was kinda....weird?
Also the texts are blurry

@Jophvalles Yep! That is exactly what I was going to say that 반만 means informal speech. The opposite of 반말 is 높임말, which is formal speech.

Example of 반말 in English: Hi! What's up!
Example of 높임말 in English: Hello. How was your day?

P.S. We are refering to the guy who said, "...Huh?" in this chapter. In the raw, he says, "....반말?"

By the way, thank you for the translation and your handwork!

Honestly its great for a first time, thank you truly, but u might wanna increase the size of the font to make it easier to read. :)

Honestly its great for a first time, thank you truly, but u might wanna increase the size of the font to make it easier to read. :)

Thank you for the translation. However if you want to continue I believe you should pick a better font. Comic-sans or some variation seem to be the status quo. Your current font is a bit difficult to read.

Users who are viewing this thread