Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 51

In my heart, I rrreeaaallyy want Charlotte to end up with Jeffrey, but seeing how the story is going, she’ll probably end up with Ivan/Demon guy...

Jeffrey best boy! ; - ;

@Schneezing

Argh, I hope not Ivan/Demon, he's very much like a problem child.
I agree, Jeffery would be more suitable, though I don't feel very much of him.

Jeffery has ticked more Qualifications than Ivan, one of which is the "shared bond" Jeffery and Charlotte seem to share eversince the Mana Potion incident and is basically a friends to lovers scenario, whereas Ivan would be a bad boy fixer (which falls more into the "he hella toxic but hot tho" territory)

But imo the story has basically pushed Charlotte into eternal single mom category, the 5 disciples of her are very much her kids and Jeffery is the neighbor who babysat them one time and is horrible at it so she asks him for anything but babysitting, like a brother style.

in conclusion, RIP Charlotte's Love Life, but I'm sure the story is gonna wrench something up, and I do mean it's gonna feel quite shoehorny, so unRIP, i guess.

Damn can’t Charlotte LIVE and just go on a date with a normal person? Plz?? Like a cute dinner and movies/performance situation??

Our poor girl deserves to get some after all this fr tho 😔

Users who are viewing this thread