Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a girl disciple. I want more of her. And that fluffy animal.

Dex-chan lover
So Ivan is the blacksheep among the disciples aye...
Another disciples appeared!. Yey!

Thnk you sooo much for the translations.. I took time to read this becuz mangadex has issues loading with pages.

I'm so confused man... She wished to be love and yet it seems that every single one of her disciples loved her (prob as a mother figure) but still. I'm pretty sure Ivan dabbled into some dark magic shit and now he's the demon king who swore would return but she's saying that he was ominous from way back when during this scene which won't specify how many years back. I might have to reread this again but I'm very sure that she killed the demon lord/king before she took on disciples. Her disciples should be old, esp the first one. So why does everyone look like they're in their 20s? (besides her coz we know she was blessed). How long ago did she meet Jeffry and how old is he supposed to be? He talks and acts as if he met her way before the disciples but its never confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
so eldow can change into anything. so she could be judith

or just yuri

Eyeliner is flipping amazing. So great the ads this one is the best yet and I still ship her with Jeffrey and I swear it has nothing to do with the fact that my spouse has the same name.

Aggregator gang
This has been a bit annoying. She did nothing for 8 years so her disciples could get up to some nonsense and their entire motivation was obsessing over her. As soon as she found out that things were out of control she should have just talked to them and said she was fine but wanted to live a new life. The motivations of every character are involved with obsessing over her. The flashbacks have been pretty insubstantial as well. They have been delayed too much. The characters should have been introduced with flashbacks instead because it just feels like the relevant parts of the past are being delayed until a narratively convenient moment. I don't want to be sitting here wondering how or why these completely unknown characters are acting the way that they are until a flashback several chapters later.

Users who are viewing this thread