Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

Damn, I'm really weak against silver-haired girl. She's so gorgeous. And the art is awesome

WAAAAA!! Yong yong sunbae started another epic seriessss!!!!!
I'm ofc sad that he/she is not continuing the legendary Black Haze no more, I love and loveee BH so much, i always reread and reread it in my spare time.
However, HOWEVER! Yong yong sunbae deliver us another epic stuff! I'm happy to see him/her not giving up, even after that publication problem 👏 Hwaiting yong yong sunbaee

I am so happy to be able to see another work of my fav author of black haze >< I wish my dream of black haze continuation will come one day but until then THIS SERIES IS AWESOME!!!

so how am i going to ship lottie with the blue haired guy???? i love them but that age difference thooooo hahahah

@shinicihichan hahahaha well u r damn right xD i hope she grow a little bit when she recover her power.. XD aaa i love this story~ i need more updates~ xD

@Readerz Oh my god, I didn’t know it was the same author as Black Haze. No wonder why I’m loving it so much already !

It’s like Rood’s soul dwell in Charlotte T^T the same sass and the same who-cares-attitude. I am sure we will get to see how badass she is too like Rood!! Now all we need is a shin woo character who is always following the main character and harassing them xD

Group Leader
The description didn't seem good to me, so I was ready to pass on this. I read it due to the ratings. It's good! Nothing extraordinary, but definitely above average.

🤭Betting the silver haired disciple is the second male lead or something.. but who knows. If he isnt then he's ours, readers. 🤭

Fed-Kun's army
I was looking at this art style and thought it looked familiar.

But it was from the person who did Black Haze, which WILL NEVER HAVE THE PROPER ENDING IT DESERVES!

... I KNEW THE ART LOOKED FAMILIAR.

Black Hazeeeee
I hope it comes out of publisher limbo one day Dx

I shall support this series then

It's amazing how far the art has come compared to the first chapters of Black Haze

Users who are viewing this thread