Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

Jeffrey you have my condolences๐Ÿ˜‚ I was cheering for the silver hair disciple but reverse harem sound good too๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Dex-chan lover
Well for starters:
REINCARNATED.
AS.
A.
LOLI.
and lots of magic stuffs. so insta follow for me

Aggregator gang
An interesting premise, looks pretty good! I'll be interested in seeing if this breaks the trend these series seem to have where 6 or something chapters get released and then the series is completely dropped.

Group Leader
@Keansor This is our one main project so unless we get a C&D we won't be dropping it. ^^ I hope that other fans will keep that in mind and not publically share our work on social medias.

THE NEXT EPISODEEEEEE PLEASE !!!!
Thank you tk the team for the chapter tho...
BUT I NEED MOREEEEE๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What a delightful story, I wasn't expecting that.
The only topic I have to bitch about, though, is that it seems like the MC is...An idiot. She's talented in literally everything other than the very subject that she wants to achieve, which is an intimate interpersonal relationship. To have a partner. That forces the story to focus on pretty much anything else, which just throws it off the rails.

It's still cute, it's still fun. But it definitely focuses on pretty much everything other than romance or fluff the further it goes. :|
EDIT: Looking at the author's other work, it's no wonder this one became so action-orientated, so fast. That's too bad.

So the kidnappers were indeed her students ? Trying to find out which one is her reincarnation they took everyone similar to her ? Lamo!!! If that's the case then thts hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aggregator gang
1 of her student is female so........yuri tag coming soon ?

She had 2 female disciples and 3 male disciples.

1. Silver hair boy
2. DM
3. King (maybe he will ask lotie to marry his sons...)

I wonder who is this red haired guy then. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” DM's subordinate?

Ahhh... It is so gooood. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

when i saw this on instagram, the art style was so familiar. i thought it was from the author of Black Haze and damn i was right. I miss Black Haze :( I wish the author will finish it someday :(

Charlotte is angry

Well... She forgot that she told her friends to keep it secret from her disciples and her friend his try it on his way

char.. i thought that.. maybe i cant sympathize you

Users who are viewing this thread