Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

Fed-Kun's army
I hope someone redoes chapter 37 onwards to replace the shitty MTL versions. I want to catch up to the story ;_;

Chap 47 : I'm not sure how to take the final comment "Happy valentine you lonely people" 🤨, is it a teasing ? or just pure evil ?

If this is still the same as when I dropped it then I suggest just reading Gakuen Babysitters, if it isn’t then I’ll give it another chance

I thought this story would be about romance and love, but I was really disappointed. I dropped it at chapter 19, I don't think the author ever had any intention of writing a story about romance.

Double-page supporter
From what I could gather.
Evan is most likely the reincarnation of the demon lord/king they defeated and now he's haunting his crush. The others are probably demons trying to help Evan become the new dark lord.
I feel like the story is getting a bit boring recently.

Thank you for translating this! I wouldn't have found this hidden gem without you all! I love finding gems like this, I think the romance is still coming (Do not let my boy Jeff down!) but like the title says, it's about her and her 5 disciples. But my heart breaks for you know who...

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex really needs a child-rearing theme tag for manga like this. This isn't "teacher" theme, this is "child-rearing". I know the supporting cast isn't below twenty or anything but they behave like it.

The plot has the illusion of progress but the repetition is getting annoying: Aria meets her student, convinces the student to cheer up but not to cope with their deep-seated issues making them emotionally-dependent on their teacher-mom, ignore her reliable friend flirting with her because she is unrealistically dense for a seasoned lady and/or she's emotionally-avoidant, repeat.

The author is probably going to totally fumble this after Aria runs out of students to parent. I'm here for the trainwreck or the salvage. Also thank you for translating ~~!

A story of crazy-strong students who are obsessed with their teacher who is like a mom figure to them, who just wants a break😂
Love it.

Users who are viewing this thread