Charlotte

Dex-chan lover
lul this MC sux

and he is a lot more stupid than Yagami (Death Note)

Group Leader
Are there any other scanlation projects going on for this? It looks like the current one was done almost 3 years ago and the manga is up to several more volumes now.

Dex-chan lover
well idc about this one, only skipped the text and looked at panels for 1 sec since this manga is not worth it

Double-page supporter
I'm not very fond of anime, at this moment. It's not probable that I will watch this one anytime.

This story seems quite interesting to me and I would like to keep enjoying it. So, if some charitable group could continue translating this it could be great.

Thanks a lot.

Dex-chan lover
The anime was a typical 5/10, in case anyone's wondering. 6/10 if you're into Code Geass-type superpower shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Guolker Anime is 13 episodes. To me, episode 1-12 was an incredible 10/10... HOWEVER, episode 13 was a 5/10. It's like Charlotte had a season two, but it's condensed down to 23 minutes.

I still think the anime is 92.3% worth it for that first 12 eps but prepare to be dissapointed for the 13. For me, I assume that 13 is a badly-written summary of a second season that will never come.

@twinklecake Hello there unpopular opinion! I like Charlotte and screw you for hating it :) no hard feelings tho, I'm just throwing stones at your direction for insulting something that I like. Isn't that what you see everyday in society?

@monkey123 just watch the anime

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN It's not an unpopular opinion, though. Even objectively speaking, it has many, many flaws. The pacing is off, the tone is all over the place, various characters change or lose personalities for no reason and none of them are particularly memorable. Also, the ending is rushed, the overall plot is derivative, the romance is beyond weak... I could probably find a whole bunch of more specific things to say if it hadn't been a while since I saw it.

The main point here is that most people I've talked to have pretty much agreed that it could've been a lot better than it was. Though I admit these talks were few and brief since nobody really had much to say, particularly because it also wasn't awful or atrocious, just unnoteworthy.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh, I quite enjoyed the anime though.
It's true that it's kinda rushed just like any other Key's anime is though.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Your opinion's yours so just decide on what you like. I was just saying that the anime is much more worth it when compared the the manga.

@twinklecake Fair enough... except for one thing: literally most of your argument comes from the last episode. I didn't made myself clear last time but I'm a fan of the first twelve episode and I don't think that it's fair to judge the anime based on one poorly written ending. When series have vastly different quality for certain episodes I personally thing that it's best to judge each episode batches individually and highlight those points before giving your overall review.

And if you disagree it's probably just that our opinions are different and that's that. Or maybe I'm wrong, idk.

Aggregator gang
Eeeeeeeh, the
partly-useful power
thing is an interesting hook, but seems better suited for a oneshot. I’ll try a little more, but I’m not really feeling the
Xavier’s school for gifted weirdos
, but manga vibe.

On the plus side, seeing ersatz-Yagami
get the crap beat out of him
was satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread