Charlotte

Double-page supporter
For the people who are unaware.
1) Watch the anime. Trust me, I prefer reading mangas too. But it's worth it. There's also music, art, voice, etc, to add on to the experience.
2) Don't read the comments. Especially when there's the monkey123 idiot with skill issue.
3)It is an anime original. Don't hope for the manga, it'll take a long time for chapters when the original main media is done.
4) Creator has done well known emotional titles too.

I feel like some people commenting here are just judging things, and have no idea it's just an adaptation of the anime. It's hilarious because they're treating it as if it's just another trashy manga. They're not cooking.

The creator of Charlotte is well known for titles such as Clannad and Angel Beats. Making anime that is meant to be emotional. There's a pattern where it starts light, maybe humorous, comedic, subtle romances or youth, or whatever, with the setting of supernatural or sci-fi or etc. Then, it gets heavy as it reaches the overarching plot. Possibly tragedy, whatever your baseline is. Leading to a conclusion that is bittersweet and emotional, with a tint of notalgic or reminiscent music, and a final conclusive scene.

Charlotte did well, but the thing that got people dissatisfied was the rushed ending. Unfortunately, animes nowadays tend to be limited to 12 episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread