Yuri strong, look at her waiting for her to be done with whoevers brains she's bashing in, edge of the bed too, yet still sleep comes for us all... Oh when I master this weakness
Anxious and afraid ay? I was gonna give her shit for it then realized I had no real reason too, expressing your discomforts is important with communication and building a healthy conversation, and her own idea of a solution is adorable
Attacking the problem at its root seems to come from a fear of the unknown, not necessarily her safety than her lovers she's concerned for, whenever she dips she doesn't know if she'll come back clean or covered in blood so I don't believe the solution to that is learning to protect yerself although it offers a place to put ones focus and builds discipline, but then again how would one help their lover feel lore secure in their absence, I say the time calls for a sentimental object to tie them together and promise you'll always return having caused the least amount of bloodshed...
Gotta stop speaking so soon, well I didn't see that angle coming and I have no words, protecting each other is an interesting concept though...
The uncensored kiss really caught me off guard for some reason...
Yoinks
Have a nice day