Charming and the Beast - Ch. 6

@zz2000 whoa the novel seems pretty different.

I'm glad they changed that particular scene for the manhwa. The typical 'man comforting crying girl' scene would've felt so off with how they portrayed her character here and I would've hated reading that bullshit.

Honestly he doesn’t look boring to me so far?? He’s had like what feels like 4 panels of screen time lmao??? He’s got potential.

And I quite like that they changed the scene on the balcony. It’s more refreshing, especially given that she was able to garner her strength and encourage herself with her own power. If they kept the crying and comforting thing it would’ve felt pretty standard

Ohhhh this webtoon already captivated me!! I love the heroine and I love watching her dominate. Thank you for translating this webtoon!

Group Leader
Thank you! This art isn't my taste, but the story will make up for it. 😍

Did a 13-year old write this manhwa? It's not that shameful and definitely not worth killing yourself over. It's not like she was pooping naked or anything..

@hakunoyuuki
well ariel wanted to alienate her sister from society for some reason
the idiot knight wanted to escape the engagement
so in a way both of them wanted to mess with her as a means to justify their actions
and both had limited success because they got called out on it

ariel now has to salvage the situation and the knight captain has to somehow restore his honor
if the relationship was cooled from one side that would be good because then they would be focused on each other
but if they both decided to cool it it could spell trouble because they might decide to deal with alexa to overshadow the breakup with funeral

Fed-Kun's army
Damn! Alexa has the "screw this shit" attitude of Gina Carano and strength of the characters she plays!

Users who are viewing this thread