Charming and the Beast - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I know it might not happen, but I’d be so giddy if Alexa participated in the hunt and asked for the Duke’s support while she goes hunting.

Dex-chan lover
this is the smallest matter but i must say it: that ornate sword is UGLY AFFF 😭😭😭

Istg there's a hunting competition in every single shoujo isekai and every single time I'm like aw yus a HUNTING COMPETITION 😅

That "ornate" sword looks so difficult to wield. Who would actually want that as a prize, you cant even display it. Though they can sell the jewels i guess 🤔the emperor is really craycray 😂

Can someone send me a picture of the Belgian biscuite they were talking about in the note ? I got curious and looked it up but I couldn't find anything. Please help this curious soul :3

i just have to comment, that ornate sword, is ugly as hell.

@sketchy333 i see someone else shared my sentiment. i just really needed to comment that here 😂

Dex-chan lover
(cracks up) I'm joining everyone else in agreeing the sword is ugly. I can't help but wonder if that massive throne thing is a permanent structure in the hunting grounds or if some poor servants have to build the thing each year.

Also, I think this is the first time I can easily say the bald edit is an improvement.

Dex-chan lover
@aesthesia_OC This is probably it, I guessing the t/n made a typo.
71KlgBdUOrL._SX522_.jpg

Aggregator gang
@Doeugh there was a tiny Translation Note that explain that he's from another kingdom in the chapter that they talked about his mom.

Users who are viewing this thread