Charming and the Beast - Ch. 9

Thanks for the translations!

Is it just me or the chapters don’t get straight to the point? Or are they just short lol?

I really want to love this because Alexa’s basically our queen Melissa 2.0 but man the art looks so janky at times to the point where it’s distracting me from the plot

Dex-chan lover
I thought she snapped the dude's neck at first... a little disappointed she didn't.

I'm starting to dislike the art, but let's make this little sacrifice, Alexa is too badass to be left out

This is exciting!! Her two face sister should scald through her bone! I hate her guts!

Damn..this mawhna is amazing, at first from the title I thought ML must be the beast , but then turned out it was the FL what a twist.😍

I love her so much and I honestly can’t wait to see the duke blush and act all shy >_<
Also why is no one critical of the other princess like ?!?!?!?! She flirted around with her sisters fiancé and then dumped his ass as soon as her sister didn’t care about him anymore.

dude I love how she's drawn to be pretty muscular compared to the other women in the manhwa. thighs for dayyysss

I gotta say it, the Fl is great and drawn to beautifully but Ml is looking kinda ehhh, the man looks like an extra than a ml

Users who are viewing this thread