Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - High Fever of Unknown Cause from Another World

Dex-chan lover
so wait is it conforming that this and the original are both canon?

nice i gope they go with the same route from the doujin and slut kun ends up with kawashima

Fed-Kun's army
Went and checked, the H first chapter include these events fully, although it focus only on the guy and continue further on too.
Names and everything are the same, scenes are pretty much the same, spoken lines aswell..

Honestly a bit curious about how it all will look in the eyes of the female lead here.
It also works sort of as an answer for her, what her double is likely to be doing in her original world.
(Something she'd probably rather not even think about.)

TOtally didn't clue in to what was going on last chapter, but on page 1 of this one i immediately recognized the boy.

OH SHIT IT'S HIM!!!!

Aggregator gang
Super slut Ichikawa when?

You know, the one that was originally in this world but swapped places with wholesome Ichikawa.

Dex-chan lover
3000¥/~30$/~30€????? Isn't that fucking cheap? I mean, isn't he a reeeeeeally cheap man-whore in that world? I know he wanted to test things out, but wouldn't it have been better to take either more too make it less suspicious or nothing at all to make this test run as smoothly as possible. Now even those people who will look down on him, can't even say, "He makes a killing with it." Now he's just going to be the cheap lay, you better don't bed, if you want to stay healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread