Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Re: Ero, Starting Part-Timer Life for Lewd Reasons

Double-page supporter
i recently read the doujin version, and now i see what they mean by this manga catching up with the original... i hope this manga wont be go as some carbon copy as the doujin but something else with the element of the dj...
I mean... it's already adding different context and framing to the same events, and further developing things. We're getting more and different perspectives on the same events. I dunno how it could be seen as a carbon copy, but some people knee-jerk really hard, I suppose.

To be honest, we're probably just going to see Kawashima (and Kanzaki, sometimes) continuing to peruse Urisugi's services, while we shift focus back towards Ichikawa again as she notices changes in her friends.

There's just no reason to see Urisugi whoring it out with the delinquents or the college girls... however, there's still very much reasons to get a glance at Kawashima and Kanzaki getting what they've always wanted (but not as close as the h-doujin showed), and get more context and such around those events instead of more of the acts.

Users who are viewing this thread