Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Hanako Cums in 100 Seconds

Dex-chan lover
hanako is the nickname of the short-hair girl , hana = flower , ko = girl , because her family is selling flowers .

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames
You do know the heroine of that manga works for a COMPANY, right? They're the ones who set up the dating site and the girls, said girls are only following the company's procedures.

The first rule of business is that anything can become one.

Dex-chan lover
....Yeah no, just vanilla stuff like this where the weird situation causes the world jumpers to philosophize about men, women, and relationships is very fun. Sometimes even nice because the manwhore is able to show this weird, subtle consideration.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
@Gimmy said:
A free zoo/aquarium is more unrealistic than going to another world.
Actually, here in Memphis, TN we have a world-class zoo (with pandas) and before COVID happened, it was free admission every Tuesday, so it's more likely than you'd think.
I haven't been in a hot minute, but I think the St. Louis Zoo is also free admission, or has free admission days...

Double-page supporter
It sucks that she finishes too quickly but at least she doesn't have to deal with a refractory period like guys.
Besides that I wonder if anything significant if gonna happen soon like the MCs going back to their original worlds. Also I'm starting to miss Ichikawa...

@Anrhaa You'd be surprised honestly. There isn't anything wrong with it, I'm just saying it seems like something they would do. They arent exactly the nicest of people lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Loving it!
Damn, how long until sensei?!
I am really liking Amamiya joining the cast.
Is great that that the MC is exploring a little more this world than in the original work. Need more of him doing that.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, so he was "corrupted" (more like educated) by the reverse Ichikawa.

This manga doesn't portray the shame from premature ejaculation for men (women in this manga's case) strongly enough. The old virgin me was depressed for almost 2 months because I felt like I couldn't please my girlfriend, and here it's done and over with in less than 2 weeks.

The one time where a bit of hyperbole would have been nice it gets downplayed (I know this isn't tagged "Drama", but still).

I can't wait for Kadowaki sensei to join, but it looks like he'll go for Amamiya first.
But I'm not complaining, she is a fun one
ODfUnG8.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
page 15 : i dont understand why there is a parody of kaiji manga , even her hair changes color : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiji_(manga)

- girl : i will go to a double-bed cinema and show off my "boy-friend" to some lonely losers .
- yeah right , loners will never go to a double-bed cinema , they will just stay at home and pirate movies .

tempur_01.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter's name is probably the best one out of all 100 days memes.

Users who are viewing this thread