Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - I Know, I'll Go Home

Double-page supporter
That Arisa girl was cute. I don't mind a bit of extra weight. It's far from being unhealthily overweight, and I tend to prefer 'curvy types', as he calls it, anyway. To me, there's such a thing as too thin, too.

But yeah, not surprising he's been doing his best to stay in shape, so he can keep up with Kawashima and Kanzaki's horniness. It's kinda sad it took selling himself to start improving his fitness and physical health, though. I regularly walked a lot when I was dating my ex, so that kept me more-or-less in shape, and lately I've been taking advantage of the gamification of exercise to keep active and fit, with no ulterior motives besides just improving myself and making those little achievements pop on my devices.

And now we have a full name for H-doujin MC-kun. Haruo Urisugi. So we have him, we have Momona Ichikawa, Ayu Kawashima, Hanako Kanzaki, and Nanami Amamiya. Nobody else seems to have a full name. We got introduced to two of their classmates that feel like 'obligatory peanut gallery', as well as the two mangaka with the pseudonyms.

His mom reacting to the personality changes from being swapped with his other self... And it seems like the doctor took note of brainwave changes before, too, and they're aware there's a possible personality shift associated with this. I can only assume the normal world figured out the same sort of thing.

That weird double-standard about staying pure through high school... yeah, no... I don't think that's really that likely in today's day and age. It's not ubiquitous, but I don't fool myself into thinking nobody fools around, especially in co-ed high schools. And neither does pop culture assume nothing happens, either.

Also, damn... Both Urisugi are kinky, I guess. Or at least, at one point they've both had interest in bondage, and tolerated ugly bastard. I'm not really keen with either (my ex was curious about shibari, if I recall, but I didn't indulge her).

And... whoops... mama overhearing his private musings. Really should be more careful, but I talk to myself more than I probably should, too.

That Arisa girl was cute. I don't mind a bit of extra weight. It's far from being unhealthily overweight, and I tend to prefer 'curvy types', as he calls it, anyway. To me, there's such a thing as too thin, too.

But yeah, not surprising he's been doing his best to stay in shape, so he can keep up with Kawashima and Kanzaki's horniness. It's kinda sad it took selling himself to start improving his fitness and physical health, though. I regularly walked a lot when I was dating my ex, so that kept me more-or-less in shape, and lately I've been taking advantage of the gamification of exercise to keep active and fit, with no ulterior motives besides just improving myself and making those little achievements pop on my devices.

And now we have a full name for H-doujin MC-kun. Haruo Urisugi. So we have him, we have Momona Ichikawa, Ayu Kawashima, Hanako Kanzaki, and Nanami Amamiya. Nobody else seems to have a full name. We got introduced to two of their classmates that feel like 'obligatory peanut gallery', as well as the two mangaka with the pseudonyms.

His mom reacting to the personality changes from being swapped with his other self... And it seems like the doctor took note of brainwave changes before, too, and they're aware there's a possible personality shift associated with this. I can only assume the normal world figured out the same sort of thing.

That weird double-standard about staying pure through high school... yeah, no... I don't think that's really that likely in today's day and age. It's not ubiquitous, but I don't fool myself into thinking nobody fools around, especially in co-ed high schools. And neither does pop culture assume nothing happens, either.

Also, damn... Both Urisugi are kinky, I guess. Or at least, at one point they've both had interest in bondage, and tolerated ugly bastard. I'm not really keen with either (my ex was curious about shibari, if I recall, but I didn't indulge her).

And... whoops... mama overhearing his private musings. Really should be more careful, but I talk to myself more than I probably should, too.
slightly plump girl hot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread