Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The World Unknown to Hanako

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, Emperor Norton got referenced in a manga. What the hell. This comic's got some crazy-ass refrerences, to be honest.

Anyway, most people have no idea what Christmas is about, anyway, or how it became what it is, so whatever.

Also more Ichikawa reacting to Kawashima and Kanzaki getting lewd over otherwise mundane shit. Classic content for this manga.

... Shit, even the other popular girl, Amamiya, isn't really that well-off? Ichikawa is really the wealthy, good-looking, talented girl of the lot. She has like everything. She just hasn't gotten herself a boyfriend yet, same with Amamiya. But only Amamiya is particularly worrying about that fact. She's also far more athletically-focused than Ichikawa, it seems, and not as multi-talented. Hell, she's not even doing athletic stuff for fun, either, which makes it even sadder. Last time we saw her playing against Ichikawa, it felt like she wasn't really doing as well- she was sweating a lot more than our protagonist.

And Ichikawa figures out so readily that Amamiya is actually a pure maiden, once enough facts come to light... hahaha... Which also features more commentary on gender perceptions, like the differences in the value and meaning of purity. To be fair, that's been changing in general, but still...

Dex-chan lover
LOL santa's not female in this world? expected an image of him to look more 'fanservicey' at least

apparently a 'semen cookbook' is a thing that exists in 'our world' wonder how they'd react to that

Anyway, most people have no idea what Christmas is about, anyway, or how it became what it is, so whatever.
KFC had a good marketing team at least since other than "day for lovers" ppl associate it with fried chicken too. tho i wonder if other competing chains do something similar, b/c i can imagine ppl still craving Japanese style karage versus just eating at a western takeout place (but if their ver of kfc had like soy sauce and some asian fusion flavorings i can see the appeal, like how korean fried chicken is so popular that there are ppl doing midnight deliveries)

Users who are viewing this thread