What good reverse morals series you got to recommend?

I am Obsessed with reverse moral stories, I don't care where it is or what media format it's in. I just want anyone who see's this to name drop some story based on that concept I haven't seen yet. I have read every mainstream gender moral reversal japan-based release I can get my crusty fingers on through this site and 2 others. I am in withdrawal since the world of reverse gender morals manga hasn't released a new chapter and I need something, ANYTHING to help me get my fix of seeing sexually uninterested/distancing men confronting overly crass/laidback women.

I have even read the first couple chapters of that book on a feminist world "Egalia's (something)" but it didn't help me scratch the itch but I did enjoy the wordplay. It can be from anywhere (wattpad, mangadex, nhen, etc.) I don't care if it's nsfw or not. As long as the morals are reversed between men and women in ANY(threshhold of common sense) capacity I will read it. It doesn't need to be only perversion, it could be a simple change of seeing in a series that blacksmithing is female dominated field through "X" means.

I know I don't get b%%hes, I love reading these types of stories. Please give me something to read. Thank you.

Group Leader
There's Emperess' Harem, which is ofc a reverse harem with a female target audience so idk if it'd be for you

It's also a manhua

Dex-chan lover
Kakeru's manga(Into the Deepest, Most Unknowable Dungeon/Creature Girls: A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World) have several societies with different morals.

There's Emperess' Harem, which is ofc a reverse harem with a female target audience so idk if it'd be for you

It's also a manhua
Imma be real with you, art is something I value. If the quality lacks I NEED it to at least go full stride like Immortal Swordsman. Thank you for providing me with just that, I can only criticize the lack of build up but this will do fine. 400 chapters is a lot tho -_-

Kakeru's manga(Into the Deepest, Most Unknowable Dungeon/Creature Girls: A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World) have several societies with different morals.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I can't something like this existed and I didn't know about it. [Unknowable Dungeons] is so fucking peak I was crying tears during and after chapter 1. It was a whole fucking bungee dive of emotions I was not prepared for it. I haven't read Creature Girls yet but I have a lot on my plate to read now so I thank you panzer for the nuke drop of recommendation material.

Users who are viewing this thread