Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Noëla

Hmmmm, if the mc has the required materials, he can make most potions and by that, he can make a potion that mutates his genes to make him powerful or to mutate a plant's genes to grow something new or grow iron if not iron dust, then probably a potion that turns iron dust into iron.

A potion that also somehow gives experience or change his stats or give skills seems impossible. However, he can make the potions like in minecraft that you throw that explodes powerful enough to kill.

But then he needs materials and materials can be obtain through cultivating which needs materials. So trading with merchants with potions through a medium to get money or items is the only way. And if he does get a skill that gives him infinite storage or a small pouch that gives him a big storage. Then he can stock up deadly potions or potions that give power-ups and go farm up levels.

If I were him, I first get money, then materials, then stock-up harming potions that is silent, blindness potions, potions that give you invisible, potions that give you high jump and fast speed and potions that heighten my senses.

Then, i run around so fast while throwing potions to monsters in a dungeon or forest and get levels.
Ill do that until I get so powerful then prolly make a harem.

It takes time but its the usual same thing for me, a gamer, grinding.

And let's say I meet an opponent that is immune to abnormal status, then I just get powerful and learn some skills and kill him

Edit: I also make a potion that makes me an immortal and a potion that kills me.

Edit: and also some aphrodisiac for researching purposes.

Dex-chan lover
If someone saved your life you'd definitely feel deeply indebted to them. In a world like most isekai where there are monsters everywhere it would make sense to want to be with them and protect them, especially if they're weaker than you. As for the "master" thing chances are it's due to their subservient nature as beasts. I don't think it's unlikely this event would play out in the slightest it's just used so much people complain due to the lack of diversity

So where did he got plastic bottle ? (as far has i know he have outfits that come from this world, meaning that only his soul come to this world)

Double-page supporter
The moment I saw plastic bottle I couldn't focus on anything else. Are things like these recurring in future chapters (plastic bottles out of nowhere, pills that looks like from modern time or something like that, that makes no sense )

She says she can't stand on two feet

*immediately stands on two feet, grabs his hand and starts walking away*

Users who are viewing this thread