Cheat Mode Farming in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - A Rewriting Skill For Farming

@gigabarto
*insert kingdom here* is being attacked by *insert bad people/monsters here*
- mc is different
- harem is acquired

Even though they all follow this basic order of events I still read shit tons of isekais
I wonder how I am able to enjoy all them if they are almost always the same shit in the beginning

Dex-chan lover
@Ronye
@gigabarto
I actually am a novice writer and have been writing my own isekai, no demon lord, God pulled him because millenia long cold war between the races has been going on so he needed someone from another world with an outside perspective. MCs special power is officially "average stats", but it really is "doesn't care about the old ways" and "isn't an indoctrinated racist". Also, technically his other power is his wife is a living factory, an ant-queen lady. No harem, he only has the one wife and currently twenty children roughly divided between soldiers and workers.

God can't intervene directly because he had to disconnect from the prayer grid because of the spiking calls for "death to my enemies", with each race having a different definition of enemy. Would have turned him into an omnicidal schizophrenic if he stay plugged in.

Also, method of summoning was our lord and savior truck-sama. PM for more deets.

Double-page supporter
I was kinda hoping it’d be like the other farming isekai, where the king utilized his skills regardless of what it was, and asked him to farm/produce food for the country and it’s soldiers lol

Fed-Kun's army
oh, another one.
farming is great. if you don't believe me, play a game where hunger is a mechanic like elona.

Im getting annoyed when i see that in mangas tje people with "trash skills" are getting hated... why? Whats the fukking reason? Noone would do that!

Group Leader
More than half of these Isekai stories involve the following:
1) A kingdom summoning somebody
2) The kingdom is in danger
3) We can't send you home but the Demon King MIGHT have a way to get you back home
4) Please fight for us.

This is basically kidnapping and forced conscription.

Group Leader
https://loveheaven.net/read-yuru-fuwa-noka-no-moji-bake-skill-manga-raw-chapter-1.html

Full chapter is out, if anyone wants to redo this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread