Cheat Shoujo ga Boukun Seiou ni Dekiai saresou desu ga, Ima wa Mahou ni Muchuu nan desu!!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Sealing for the First Time

Thanks for the chapter!
Those dudes remind me of how some teachers will take points off your score if you don't use their method. Doesn't matter that you got the answer right.

hahaha that moment when she insisted that she had to stay... OR SHE WOULD BE EXPELLED. I can just imagine the king's bemusement.

Banned
@Darkmint13

I bet they used too but someone with the math method who was better than the visual method was so good the visual method not taught anymore.

I remember what a programmer once told me "all coding languages are essentially the same, just that each one is better at doing something for a particular reason than another. If you want to be in this career, you can't be inflexible and also be willing to learn new stuff."

Most magicians in this world may never have learned that.

Dex-chan lover
lol you guys sure feel strongly about education in a shoujo manga.

This is just digimon except replace programs with magic. The components shift and alter in a pattern closer to consciousness than a readable list of instructions, so it's faster to treat it as a thinking creature. The genius seal master is already 50% there with just a single glance, so he'll get less dismissive very soon.

Fed-Kun's army
even thou she showed shes stronger and more capable, he still didnt approve her? stupid arrogan loser brat!

Thanks for updating! This is a story line I haven't really seen before so I can't wait to see what happens next!

Group Leader
Yeah well who needs approval from an inferior seal magician 😭

Double-page supporter
Is the kings magic always in the form of a wolf?
If so, it would be funny if she could just say "sit" to seal it, after dealing with it enough times.

And yeah, why would she need to care if some brat "approves" of her?

Contributor
@Nimeri I think he has multiple "animals" serving him (hence the spell constantly changing), and only that current spell was shaped like a wolf.

Contributor
Maybe she has this thing where she sees numbers in color or whatever and uses that for magic instead of the numerical form. Show your work is definitely impossible in that case.

Double-page supporter
Interesting! I like that she found a way around all the mathematics of it the magic. This feels like the start of something good!

Thanks for the upload! :D

@sjmcc13 I agree. Unfortunately, I had several teachers like that and they all happened to be math teachers. (Not saying all math teachers are bad.)

I had one math teacher that actually cared about people learning and it was the first time that I felt I actually understood that was going on. She was a great teacher! Too bad she was followed by a bunch of terrible math teachers.

One teacher I had(in college) felt like explaining it once was all that was needed and if you didn't understand it was your fault. Wouldn't explain again or help in anyway. Most of the class failed, including me.

@someunregpunk Interesting. I never know that about coding. I tried at one point to learn but it was beyond me.

If that's true about the visual method, I wonder if there's any books over it or if they'll find someone that's proficient in the method.

Dex-chan lover
Lol that kid is so annoying, if you're such a good seal master then why do other have to come do your job. And when someone finally succeeds he thinks they need his approval lol

Users who are viewing this thread