Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Alright, let's go

Dex-chan lover
Hell hath no fury than a man's harem scorned...or something. That's how it goes right? 😂

Dex-chan lover
And then they rush over to Licht having tea and biscuits with the Western Demon Lord. The two having negotiated a deal for Main Maou to deal with whatever issue he has and in return he will be her vassal.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I know it's supposed to be cute, but all I could think of here is how lending someone your chest to cry on probably isn't that comforting when that chest is covered in pointy plate armor.
What do you mean pointy plate armor? It's a nice flat surface for her to rest her head on. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I understand ressurecting them from death might make someone catch feelings but I still can't quite understand it when Licht has seemed so utterly blasé about everything. I don't remember any chapters where he was having fun with other people. Just people having fun around him.

Dex-chan lover
I understand ressurecting them from death might make someone catch feelings but I still can't quite understand it when Licht has seemed so utterly blasé about everything. I don't remember any chapters where he was having fun with other people. Just people having fun around him.
For Rose: I think her feelings rose (ha ha! dank puns) from him helping her stop being much like this world's version of a corp slave. She was hardly sleeping Pre-Licht, since she was taking care of the work the lazy (but hot/cute) elf sisters were suppose to do. Other than that, any romantic feelings she have is a mystery other than "He's the only male she knows besides her father".

For Faris: Licht is the perfect partner and is one of the only two who romantic feelings actually make sense. His skill fully compliments her and he doesn't find her ability creepy. Can also throw in the "He's the only male" thing here too.

For the sisters: ......I really don't have any idea why they would like him. Big sister only cares for spoiling younger sister, younger sister only cares about being spoiled by big sister. Maybe the little brother/big brother factor? I don't know. They seem too aloof to apply the "He's the only male" thing.

For Dor: Fellow human, fellow betrayed by humans human, life saver, she's around that age. Now with this little bit of backstory, she seems to really want someone to connect to. The second person I think who's feelings make sense. Big "He's the only male" energy.

For Aria: I don't care, take off that damn armor sometimes.

For Berne: He's the white mage, and she knows your best friend is the white mage. Plus she has fluffy tails, so any arguments are invalid.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I know it's supposed to be cute, but all I could think of here is how lending someone your chest to cry on probably isn't that comforting when that chest is covered in pointy plate armor.
I thought what happened on the next page was maou looking down on her flat chest lol

For Rose: I think her feelings rose (ha ha! dank puns) from him helping her stop being much like this world's version of a corp slave. She was hardly sleeping Pre-Licht, since she was taking care of the work the lazy (but hot/cute) elf sisters were suppose to do. Other than that, any romantic feelings she have is a mystery other than "He's the only male she knows besides her father".

For Faris: Licht is the perfect partner and is one of the only two who romantic feelings actually make sense. His skill fully compliments her and he doesn't find her ability creepy. Can also throw in the "He's the only male" thing here too.

For the sisters: ......I really don't have any idea why they would like him. Big sister only cares for spoiling younger sister, younger sister only cares about being spoiled by big sister. Maybe the little brother/big brother factor? I don't know. They seem too aloof to apply the "He's the only male" thing.

For Dor: Fellow human, fellow betrayed by humans human, life saver, she's around that age. Now with this little bit of backstory, she seems to really want someone to connect to. The second person I think who's feelings make sense. Big "He's the only male" energy.

For Berne: He's the white mage, and she knows your best friend is the white mage. Plus she has fluffy tails, so any arguments are invalid.
I don't think the sisters are in love with MC. Iirc, he helped them. But their feelings seem to be just gratitude.

Dex-chan lover
I thought what happened on the next page was maou looking down on her flat chest lol

I don't think the sisters are in love with MC. Iirc, he helped them. But their feelings seem to be just gratitude.
I agree which is why I said it the way I did "I don't have any idea why they would like him"

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga, always thought we were current to the raws but this chap was 01/23.

Dex-chan lover
Since Aria was surprised that Fanris was about to throw a punch or something at her I would love to see a side story or filler chapter what everyone in Dystopia go all out against Aria with full intent to kill since Litch can Ressurect them。Only one I can think would win or draw is Fanris

I think Dorothy, Rose, and Faris are the only ones who actually have romantic feelings for him. Aria as well, to some extent. Berne and the Sisters have only spent enough time with him to consider him a co-worker, and I don't think Mizuki cares about him at all at this point in the story.
Dorothy definitely started out being fascinated with Licht's skill, but I think that fascination eventually turned into admiration, turned into romantic feelings.
Faris, I feel, gives off them sense that she's really clingy, and most likely has a history of "everyone calls me the weird kid." She definitely care a lot if someone were to just accept her for who she was, so it's a no brainer that she would like Licht.
Rose, I think, is someone being influenced by her family. Maybe she has a lot of genuine respect for Licht, but after her parents began playing Cupid between them, those feelings of respect blossomed into something romantic.
Aria, she definitely is beginning to see him as a capable and confident person. He successfully handles every task that she assigns him, and is looking like he has the makings for a great second-in-command should she otherwise be in disposed. Plus, I get the feeling that she senses a lot of inner turmoil going on within Licht, So there's probably some measure of "I can fix him" going on as well.

Anyway, Waifus, assemble!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think Dorothy, Rose, and Faris are the only ones who actually have romantic feelings for him. Aria as well, to some extent. Berne and the Sisters have only spent enough time with him to consider him a co-worker, and I don't think Mizuki cares about him at all at this point in the story.
Dorothy definitely started out being fascinated with Licht's skill, but I think that fascination eventually turned into admiration, turned into romantic feelings.
Faris, I feel, gives off them sense that she's really clingy, and most likely has a history of "everyone calls me the weird kid." She definitely care a lot if someone were to just accept her for who she was, so it's a no brainer that she would like Licht.
Rose, I think, is someone being influenced by her family. Maybe she has a lot of genuine respect for Licht, but after her parents began playing Cupid between them, those feelings of respect blossomed into something romantic.
Aria, she definitely is beginning to see him as a capable and confident person. He successfully handles every task that she assigns him, and is looking like he has the makings for a great second-in-command should she otherwise be in disposed. Plus, I get the feeling that she senses a lot of inner turmoil going on within Licht, So there's probably some measure of "I can fix him" going on as well.

Anyway, Waifus, assemble!
I agree on most accounts. Your explanation about Rose makes a lot of sense so I've changed my thoughts on that, though I think the romantic feelings were already there and her parents playing cupid only made her realize it. Aria, I still don't give a damn about because her constantly wearing that damn armor takes up any attention I give to her.
Faris is honestly too adorable and the top one I'm backing if there's any actual romance....but looking at our MC probably won't be. I'm happy if either Doro, Rose or Faris end up in a relationship. Even Berne.

Seriously artist, give Aria something else to wear!!

Users who are viewing this thread