Cheating Men Must Die: The Evil Consort is Busy - Ch. 1 - The battle against a male readers group

Group Leader
Should this be treated as "Cheating Men Must Die - The Movie"?

Looking forward to Xiaxia kicking ass.

"Mutual affection and many children is the true guarantee of happiness". Yet he speaks of taking on a lover AND of tossing the mother aside if she doesn't produce enough participation trophies, I mean children, for him to elevate his self worth over. Which shows pretty clearly that he doesn't actually care about children beyond how they'd benefit his own self image, since they're just an arbitrary quota for the women to meet in order to be 'worthy' of him. What's even worse is that this clearly isn't the first time he's tried this, yet the bastard doesn't see ANYTHING wrong with his way of thinking.

God I can't wait to see this guy get crushed.

That doesn't sound like a low-grade tool at all, tbh.

But on another note, I get that we're all angry over Mr. I-got-all-my-achievements-though-nepotism over here, but can we just consider how spectacularly dumb he is?

Like, not even taking into account his misogyny, which is never a good idea (since he'll make enemies out of powerful women), he literally said
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/-aWRpJV2mJ8I/YCjoLwekdNI/AAAAAAAABoM/yCCdV8oJiOcAdRv-indv4zWC0g4B11gZACK8BGAsYHg/s0/2021-02-14.png

He's such a tool? Seriously? He's the kind of person a smart gold digger would divorce after prosecuting him for financial fraud (she wouldn't even have to frame him for it because he's not competent enough to hide all the evidence). The children she supposedly conceived aren't even his. They're either orphans she picked up for the job or the children she had with her actual lover.

Dex-chan lover
Can we take just a couple of seconds to look at how much scum is gaining a system lately? I mean, i can understand that chinese people probably love the "system" concept and almost everyone like a story were the MC (male, female or anything else....it's 2021, people might get offended if you only put 2) has power and gets everything, but here we're reaching levels of stupidity unknown to humanity....
Isn't there some rules between systems groups to avoid these type of situation? Probably not....

The funniest part of this is that bra sizes don't work like that. Unless he specified band size, (which would be fully in character) this could mean literally anything within a really broad range.

Users who are viewing this thread