Cheating Men Must Die: The Evil Consort is Busy - Ch. 2 - Infiltrating the palace

su said she is a hopeless romantic and then she suddenly stabbed the maid, that was so sudden😂

Double-page supporter
even Su Luxia is shocked. I cannot believe mine eyes!

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure somewhere in the deep recesses of Chinese webnovels an actual novel with this sort of stupid plot really exist, yuck

Dex-chan lover
just so it be known, yes there is novels with shallow people, but considering this is a Su Luxia story, the female antagonists are driven to the extreme, and each have a niche idea (crazy romanticist, a witch, and a gold digger)
hope she beats them to death directly or indirectly. author laoshi really does wonders to my blood pressure
*usually shallow characters which have one role to play and don't add anything to the story. sort of like the violent childhood friend is only meant to throwing bad remarks and cry, not bad by itself but throw it in a harem and it becomes conspicuous and chaotic if all character have such eccentric parameters

Double-page supporter
I looked for the raw and whaddya know, there's actualyl a crappy-sounding cheap harem comic being advertized right on the main page
The irony

bf029129e542ffda8d994611159394bfbfbfb1de.png

3 seconds, thats how long it took from pitying an old man to wanting him dead

Users who are viewing this thread