Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 199 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- One-on-one

@dimasmw oh thank goodness I was not the only one who is irritated by that. I mean, at the very least they shouldn't put -kun to Hoshino's assistant since he is their client and that is their first time meeting him. Also, while the assistant may have use -kun when addressing Hoshino in private, I don't think he would use that instead of -san in a formal meeting. Using -kun or -chan for like almost practically everywhere regardless of situation just makes them seem not professional at all.

This is the first real skank in the series. At least she doesn't act pure

they’d be such a powerful duo if they teamed up..if only
ty for the update

Dex-chan lover
Now that Kawana is wearing normal clothes instead of dressing like a caricature of a hooker, her design is so good. Her hair and eyes color combination is really nice. Plus she's a great villainess, kinda love to hate her

Group Leader
I saw it in the credits again and realized “this lady is literally going to work wearing a skirt with a slit so high you can see her panties lol”

I really hate the fact that somebody compared Kawana with fl. I means, no mattar what tricky methods they used or how badass they’re, at least they should have some bottom line right? That girl used so many dirty tricks and even steal others boyfriends. She really deserves some serious punishment. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@HnaaA To be fair, the first chapters did say that their personalities had to be twisted in order for them to fit in the original scenario and the new system
I mean Kawana did have that personality of an otome game heroine at the beginning but now, she's just a whore...

Am I the only one feeling some chemistry between Su and the Main Character? Or maybe it is just because I really want to see one Yuri arc? I mean give us just one, I am not asking for much. 😭

Dex-chan lover
@KunoKiryuin: You're not, buuuut ... this story is published under Chinese censorship, and almost certainly will not include any gay or lesbian content.

@KunoKiryuin Pretty sure it's just you. In any case, Su Luxia hates homewrecking bitches like her anyway. Remember that the combined resentments of all the people that bitch ruined with her charm game summoned Su Luxia in the first place, and she always takes down her marks.

If some of yall may be wondering why did she act like she didn't know him I predict that she is going that so he can try to get her attention more and more

@KunoKiryuin we did have a [not explicitly mentioned but kinda explicitly mentioned(?)] yuri arc and with a way better original main character. Kawana ain't it man, she is an asshole and a homewrecker. The exact type of person Luxia hates. Plus I am pretty sure it's just you who thinks there's something between them.

Users who are viewing this thread