Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 202 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- An ex's remaining value

Luxia's reactions to Fuji are funny. It is like her plan is succeeding a little too quickly. He really is falling so fast it is kind of sus

@NekoHybrid Wait I thought the system said that LuXia only has to prevent the girl from capturing ALL of them? Tbh I went back and read it and the wording is still kinda confusing so I don't know. It's either just prevent or capture majority.

I kinda expected kai to show up again at least to give some kind of closure. Not surprised that he really is a trash after all

Ngl Hoshino falling fast for luxia sounds a bit concerning. Not a good sign at all

Also that bitch, just stay still, you're so annoying

@Applesandoran well considering the title of the manga and the fact that she specifically goes on revenge missions it's understandable that there's more trash men depicted than normal decent men. Any normal decent man would not be a target and would at most be a supporting figure in Luxia's revenge plans if they are mentioned at all. And since Luxia is quite formidable independently the normal decent men do not have much reason to show up.

@311i3 As Su Luxia had found out about the system, it only cares about who 100% affection rates the targets first. 3 guys, best 2 out of 3, the standard score system. Nanako 100% the first guy by whoring herself out to him. Su Luxia 100% the last 2 first in ways Nanako never even thought about doing as her thought processes are one-tracked.

@sodashintaro ur right but like
if I started playing the otome or wherever she’s the fl, I don’t think she deserves to be one (a fl) I wouldn’t want a fckin slut to seduce handsome men and try to dominate them and sleep with them like wtf I mean like before she was a noob I guess and then suddenly, some random stat thing pops up like I’m in a game and she act like she’s all mighty and high like bruh not that l’m jealous of her or anything by this, it’s just stupid

Ahaha, thank you, translators! You're doing an awesome job as usual, and that reaction image was just a cherry on top. :D

How the fuck does this walking deus ex machina always have the perfect fucking timing? Oh wait, I answered it myself. He's just a frickin' plot device on legs.

I screamed (internally) and threw my phone at the end. On a pillow. That woman isn't worth potentially breaking my phone for.

Users who are viewing this thread