Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 203 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Scummy pair

Nanako is such a disgusting character... Is there really anyone who would spend money in that game? If there's someone like that they should give me that money so I can buy "Zelda: the skyward sword" for my Lite 😏

the antagonistic relationship of nanko and luxia is very intertaining to me actually? when luxia poked nanko was adorable, nanako should just go for luxia lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I think that Nanako will capture all 3 male leads, and there'll be a hidden 4th ml whom she'll fall in love with, and Luxia will then steal him from her..

ugh all these male leads are goners HAHAHA i am just looking for the next guy to captures who is worth the time

jesus, i hate that bitch so much... she belong to the fucking street and fucked by an***ls and in**ct smh

Ohh I get it now. Su Luxia isn't going after the male leads. She's going after Nanako herself. Why aim for the small fish when the kraken's right there?

the antagonistic relationship of nanko and luxia is very intertaining to me actually? when luxia poked nanko was adorable, nanako should just go for luxia lmao

@laciesche I completely disagree. I'm getting tired of this game of tag. Its just like John in unoridinary.rChracter not changing, the plot still. Su Lucia fights for a guy, the guy falls for nanako, Luxia isn't fazed, repeat. It repeated over and over within just two male leads. Like, I see what's happening, the guys who chose nanako was regretting and angry at nanako or something, but the reason most of us like this manhua is because of the satisfaction. When it comes, it better be big

@Seshat ikr. I was like, "what about the time his affection meter went up when Luxia cried, TWICE?" an S suddenly becomes an M. Ha.

Aggregator gang
Feels like Nanako will go for Luxia next lol. I’m thinking the MLs in this arc are just fodder

@EnaLikesThis in every arc i read people in the comments who are disatisfied with how things proceed so, like i usual do, i just think you're being too impatient. it hasn't even been dragged? we still don't know what will happen with that hoshino guy either, who will trick his 100% faster or if the 3rd lead will appear or anything else. you make it sound like it'll be a linear fish-eating-tail arc even though you actually don't know what will happen
i understand people who dislike nanako and want her to disappear since well, that's her role? to be hated as much as possible by the audience before she gets roasted big. all hoes have done that in every arc, just in different ways so imo if you don't like the way this time is done it's completely fine but you sound like this arc is already hopeless when we still seem to be reasonably early on/middle, so i think that's not very reasonable

@NYAHAHA nope, everything feels tiring, i got a cut on my finger in my work, my life feel so repetitive feels like nothing good wll happen so far, online college is just being a nuisance and i dont even know if i can graduate there lmao, i feel like shit on everything i do lol

Thank you for the update! The group chats are honestly the highlight of this series lmao

I personally think it's annoying to ship luxia and nanako
Why is anyone is initiating such a thought
Tho i understand somewhat i guess

Considering she's a total trashy homewrecker who used the meter for her own greed and lust.

Luxia isn't into cheaters and bitches like her.
Even if she swing that way
She has class and standards.

Even if nanako somehow chased after her for some girl on girl
Luxia would probably crush her against her 7 inch heel.

As much as annoying this game of tag is
With nanako sleeping her way around
The end game will be satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread