Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 206 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Ultimate counterattack

Wait I'm just so confused. What's her plan? Why is she doing this?

Like, she had him almost won a few chapters ago and for no reason I can see she's just been throwing it all away?

Not sure if this was said but
all the men in this arc are trash including the black one

ahh im so excited because of how unpreditable su luxia is <3 she's gonna make this bastard beg just like the rest of these trash mls

hahahaha cant wait for the next update

Goddamit, I used to think he was sweet and decent... WHY DID YOU BECOME TRASH FOR A STUPID SNAKE?!

Sad to see none of the guys in this arc are redeemable so far, but tbf I think they implied that all the males act like trash because it's an otome world

Scum 2: Bang ne and I'll give you what I know you want.
Su Luxia: What if I told you everything you knew was wrong, including yourself?

Honestly the affection meter isn't measuring "Love" or "Emotional affection" it's just measuring physical attraction and lust. Love and emotional attachment doesn't fluctuate that easily.

Contributor
Seems like she’s gonna beat her rival, throw anyway the dude, and steal the final lead in one go

This guy is trash, I hope next guy is decent.

Edit: I read rest of the comments so now I know they're all trash.

Dex-chan lover
I think Luxia doesn't wants to win the boys on this story but make them self destruct and leave the rival seething she can't have it her way.

Users who are viewing this thread