Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 18 Ch. 390 - The Real Heiress Wants to Make a Comeback - Counterattack Begins

Dex-chan lover
PRAE Scans desperately need redrawers T.T Please do join us if you know how to clean and redraw!

Do check out our discord at:
http://discord.gg/BwbGhA58dr
You can discuss the chs, let us know of any mistakes in the chs! You can discuss the chs, let us know of any mistakes in the chs, n there’s a g doc link to all notable charas of previous arc if you need them to refresh your memory~!
Also, you can read spoilers in the server!!
Also, do join our team! We need experienced typesetters and redrawers!
-Rikko from PRAE scans

Dex-chan lover
Glad we got that first appetizer of revenge so quickly. Also, a little more detail than "I kinda magicked them to a mental ward in the boonies" would've been nice. Though, I suppose it's just meant to say "And they were never seen again."

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the thief IS the main lead while this world's "Su Luxia" is just a throwaway background character. Who even wrote this story?

Even in all the most shameless, self-indulgent, self-insert stories I've read, nobody would ever write their MC to be that downright evil unless it was a comedy.

Wait, so the thief IS the main lead while this world's "Su Luxia" is just a throwaway background character. Who even wrote this story?

Even in all the most shameless, self-indulgent, self-insert stories I've read, nobody would ever write their MC to be that downright evil unless it was a comedy.
You'd be surprise at how many evil MC are there in Chinese works lol.

Double-page supporter
You'd be surprise at how many evil MC are there in Chinese works lol.
Yeah, I mean there is a reason they have the term black bellied. Just look at how many revenge heros go to extreme measures for minor infractions.

Aggregator gang
Nice, her outfit resembles Heidi from Arknights but more normalized.
6n9Mzcm.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread