Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 18 Ch. 391 - The Real Heiress Wants to Make a Comeback - Paternity Test

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the 'overbearing CEO'! Will he be an ally for our queen?
Sad that the parents trust their daughter so much that some of her goons infiltrated their guards =/
--
PRAE scans desperately need redrawers T.T Please do join us if you know how to clean and redraw!
--
Do check out our discord at:
http://discord.gg/BwbGhA58dr
You can discuss the chs, let us know of any mistakes in the chs! You can discuss the chs, let us know of any mistakes in the chs, n there’s a g doc link to all notable charas of previous arc if you need them to refresh your memory~!
Also, you can read spoilers in the server!!
Also, do join our team! We need experienced typesetters and redrawers!
-Rikko from PRAE scans

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I hope the real antagonist is the dude
What I mean is, I hope Luxia get rid of the trash and then, as the real daughter, have to "fight" against the ceo dude for the company...just because I want that trashy girl out of the story asap :kek:

But, it would be also nice if the ceo dude is an ally and together, they bring down Qiangwei (maybe because that "stumble" the ceo mentioned is her fault)

Dex-chan lover
This arc has a classic feel so far, it's nice.
I know right? It's a cozy, punchable antagonist who spouts lines like, "You wench!" even though they're the ones stealing their sister's place.

Just hoping it doesn't bank left into supernatural murder mystery because of the hypnosis ability...

Tbh, I hope the real antagonist is the dude
What I mean is, I hope Luxia get rid of the trash and then, as the real daughter, have to "fight" against the ceo dude for the company...just because I want that trashy girl out of the story asap :kek:

But, it would be also nice if the ceo dude is an ally and together, they bring down Qiangwei (maybe because that "stumble" the ceo mentioned is her fault)
He is the ML I think.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the formula twist will be that the 'sisters' have to temporarily team up since that other dude is clearly gunning for the Su family. After that, it'd be interesting to have evenly-matched Su Luxia vs. Evil Su Luxia.

Aggregator gang
Gee, she reminds me of Namoko arc whose brain can actually match Su Lu Xia's.

Users who are viewing this thread