Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 18 Ch. 392 - The Real Heiress Wants to Make a Comeback - Words of Sacred Magic

Dex-chan lover
We don’t have anymore redrawers! T.T We will most likely be releasing every Friday only (if we can’t manage to get redrawers by next week, 5 Dec). So, please do join if you can clean! (Instructions on discord)
--
Do check out our discord at: http://discord.gg/BwbGhA58dr
You can discuss the chs, let us know of any mistakes in the chs, n there’s a g doc link to all notable charas of previous arc if you need them to refresh your memory~!
Also, you can read spoilers in the server!! Also, do join our team! We need experienced typesetters and redrawers!
-Rikko from PRAE scans

Aggregator gang
For sure I don't have patience as deep as Su Lu Xia does, I did think exactly like that bamboo rat about showing evidences straight to her parents or better, just kill that girl off lmfao. But like she said, her parents already had a deep bond with their fake daughter ans she could have just killed them to secure bloody inheritance... I didn't think that far. So yeah, I'm excited for her Chad plans.

Awww, it's ok scanlators, do what you can do we will always support and trust you. We are thankful you're still here for her and us all. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Oof, she's right about that faker. She would just kill the people who have shown her so much kindness if there was a threat of her losing her power. The question is, has this CEO had her powers used on him (thus he's immune now) or was it one of his subordinates?

Double-page supporter
Seems kinda short sighted of her not to silence the people she commands.

Dex-chan lover
I am liking this arc so far.
I hope it stays nice and simple unlike the two trash arcs we got back to back.

Dex-chan lover
I am liking this arc so far.
I hope it stays nice and simple unlike the two trash arcs we got back to back.
The horrifying part is that entire garbage with the political upheaval with the dictator was part of the movie garbage's arc...

Users who are viewing this thread