Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 18 Ch. 401 - The Real Heiress Wants to Make a Comeback - Beware of the Female Lead

Dex-chan lover
Ok, hear me out...
Luxia just called you and told you the bitch is going to do something, you check and it involves your secretary and what do you do? You let her in your office......
BRUH
Just.....BRUH

Let's see if "the man", as he called himself, was able to defend himself a bit or will get a new hole

TY for the chapter

Aggregator gang
Ok, hear me out...
Luxia just called you and told you the bitch is going to do something, you check and it involves your secretary and what do you do? You let her in your office......
BRUH
Just.....BRUH

Let's see if "the man", as he called himself, was able to defend himself a bit or will get a new hole

TY for the chapter
Yea he should haven't LET ANYONE IN. But now that it happens, he will believe her. Lol served him right. Our Xiaxia is sure being lenient on him when she called him out on his fragile masculinity.

On the side notes, I think the mom already sus her own husband thru her own gaze at his back that I'm sure Xiaxia probably didn't really tell her dad on to her, probably out of her maternal instinct yk moms could know when something is off. Divorce? Idk...at this point I'll just wait and trusting in our Su Lu Xia as always. 😔👉👈

Tysm for keep scanlating this manhua, you can get rest if you want we will always support you like we always do. Happy weekend friends!

Dex-chan lover
"I'm a man", I'm sorry, you're against a person with literal mind-control superpower, what the fuck does your gender have to do with any of this??? Honestly why is this ML so stupidly prideful?? He better not die from this, I need Su Luxia to scold him more!

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Gonna murder him on my birthday eh?
I'm guessing the witch gave the knife to the secretary when she made the command, because chef's knives aren't a common implement found in office settings. lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the psycho face was part of the instructions. Maybe the secretary didn't need much convincing...

Users who are viewing this thread