Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 19 Ch. 420 - Rebirth of the Demonic Lord - Bringing You Home

Aggregator gang
cultivation means exactly that, cultivating to reach a higher level of being.

In most Chinese wuxia novels (which means fantasy novel with fighting in old time), it's believed that by training your body and your mind, you will slowly get stronger and eventually break through to higher realms of beings.

Most of them follow this cultivation structure:
1. Qi Refinement Stage: Chi, Ki, however you call it, it's basically magic power inside your body that needs to be awaken and refined. If a character can't use their Qi they can't cultivate at all.
2. Body Foundation Stage: like the name said, it's about training your body for strength, cleansing the body of waste and creating Dao foundation.
3. Golden Core/Core Formation Stage: the cultivators literally created a core inside their body to store Qi.
4. Nascent Soul Stage: this varies from stories to stories but the basic is that this stage allows cultivators to have extra lives.

after that is free game, author can choose to create whatever the hell they want. Some stories create a few more stages, some go to a higher realm (mortal -> fairy -> immortal -> ???).
However, in most stories, stage 3 and 4 are already hard to achieve, with few cultivators reaching those stages, so they're kinda endgame in them.

hope this helps.
Wow this is good explanation Imma save this on my gallery, and mind you, I'm a fan of Wuxia genres too but dang this is best one I've ever read.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is good explanation Imma save this on my gallery, and mind you, I'm a fan of Wuxia genres too but dang this is best one I've ever read.
it's just a short summary, I'm glad you like it!

Tbh it's still lacking the evil side cultivation (Blood Sect, Demon Sect, however the story calls them) but the premise is kinda the same, just with more killing people/sacrificing people for power instead of training your body and mind to reach ultimate inner peace & ultimate power.

Group Leader
Yeah not vibing with the energy the chapter gives off

like whats with the focus on the fact that her clothing is too big? or that drawn out focus on her changing? Like the shoulder shots etc just aren't fucking necessary. Or that skirt falling off panel?? huh?

You can absolutely do a trope like this without... that gestures to chapter

Hope this is a one time thing that isn't going to repeat itself :worry:
The title of the next chapter ("Giving Back With One's 'Body'") actually has a somewhat suggestive tone to it in Chinese (tried to make it sound less sexual without completely omitting the meaning of the original title).

Wasn't very comfortable with it either and we don't actually support how the Manhua's art team decided to go with how SLX was depicted in this chapter. Next chapter goes back to being normal however, spoilers:
It's just Jing Chen asking SLX to change into various children clothing since he finds it cute (NOT in the pedophilic way, more in the motherly sort-of way), as the two of them talk about Han YiJun for a bit.

So worry not, it should just be a one-time thing 😭.

Dex-chan lover
Most of our CMMD fans remember him from Arc 6, cus he was the only one who Su Lu Xia wound up committing suicide knowing she couldn't fix the story deviating too far beyond what she could do (being aware how yandere he was). And he froze her body in eternity, went in seclusion wanting to be beyond his body and his world to Xia-xia and he succeeded at doing it. First male lead we have ever seen reaching that level for her that sent chills down our spine (for his patience, he felt he was similar to Xia-xia the most for cunning parts she didn't like on herself), second male lead we have seen doing it was Mo Qi or something from Female President arc (recent arcs ago).

Actually i still wait patiently for her rat to reveal who he himself actually is, and what's his relation to Zero the man of her dream the reason she went countless worlds for. I sincerely ship them since Ghost Village arc LMFAO.
OH ITS HIM ty i remember now

Dex-chan lover
The title of the next chapter ("Giving Back With One's 'Body'") actually has a somewhat suggestive tone to it in Chinese (tried to make it sound less sexual without completely omitting the meaning of the original title).

Wasn't very comfortable with it either and we don't actually support how the Manhua's art team decided to go with how SLX was depicted in this chapter. Next chapter goes back to being normal however, spoilers:
It's just Jing Chen asking SLX to change into various children clothing since he finds it cute (NOT in the pedophilic way, more in the motherly sort-of way), as the two of them talk about Han YiJun for a bit.

So worry not, it should just be a one-time thing 😭.
Thank FUCK

Users who are viewing this thread