Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 19 Ch. 427 - Rebirth of the Demonic Lord - To Exterminate A Family

Aggregator gang
Wow, one of cruelest deaths I've ever read in CMMD. No wonder his dream of her killing him was true. Jing Chen is repeating what he did in previous arc that made Su Lu Xia had to do suicide path running away from his world, no wonder A Xia didn't tell her rat to watch this couple but rather watch Jing Chen he's the true one that holds this sequel arc together.

Dex-chan lover
Bro Jing Chen is way too obssessed with Su Lu Xia. I wonder will she handle this

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to imagine that Qian Luo was sneaking around the mansion setting all this up while he was having his anxiety attack.
Also, I bet Jing Chen had that dress ready for her after the jailbreak. I wonder if Luo had to do a photoshoot too...

Dex-chan lover
Since he's regretting so much, are we gonna get a whatever the male counterpart of Luxia's "organization " agent? Maybe to even help Luxia solve the Jing Chen problem once and for all?
:pepehmm:but wouldn't that decrease the mission valuation? Hmmm....now I'm curious...

Dex-chan lover
You only regret it now? Such an evil person, hope it was painful when she stole one of your ribs :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
Annnd there it is. I wondered what his true motive would be. I suppose having been the fallen chosen one before he probably knows how to channel that power.

Fed-Kun's army
could someone please explain jing chens background and current purpose? i lowkey forgot about his arc, so I dont really get what it all alludes to lmao

I hope Su Luxia would clean up the mess caused by that yandere man. Even better if she continued to spurn him every time.

Dex-chan lover
could someone please explain jing chens background and current purpose? i lowkey forgot about his arc, so I dont really get what it all alludes to lmao
He was in a brainless romance novel where his role was to die dramatically for the FL who would choose a mass murdering demon over him. He became self aware and hated how badly written the novel was and decided to kill everyone else for power to break free from his role. When he realized Su Luxia was also aware of the novel he wanted to escape with her instead. She had to kill herself to keep him from trapping her in that world.

Since he's regretting so much, are we gonna get a whatever the male counterpart of Luxia's "organization " agent? Maybe to even help Luxia solve the Jing Chen problem once and for all?
:pepehmm:but wouldn't that decrease the mission valuation? Hmmm....now I'm curious...
There are some candididates for helpers of Su Luxia. Spi dont remember which arc(s) but i remember in the ghost arc one she left behind at the and that she left a message to come find her (vague and also which arc is that geez), mightve been more arcs that left the friend or helper like wanting to find Su Luxia again

Dex-chan lover
There are some candididates for helpers of Su Luxia. Spi dont remember which arc(s) but i remember in the ghost arc one she left behind at the and that she left a message to come find her (vague and also which arc is that geez), mightve been more arcs that left the friend or helper like wanting to find Su Luxia again
Are you talking about people "born" in the novels? Like, characters wrote by the so called authors?
Because I don't think they count

What I was referring to is another agent, much like Xiaxia. An outsider. A male agent possessing the guy's body.
Tho, I now believe it won't be the case

Dex-chan lover
Commentators are being too harsh on the scum. He doesn't regret the bitch killing him since he already knew it was going to happen eventually, what he regrets is that his family got murdered for his mistakes. Among the scum, he's on the more decent side where he actually was well on his way of accepting his mistakes the consequences of his actions, and his regret wasn't because of his pride or anything but because he got uninvolved people killed just because they are related to him

The way he’s saying that he regrets it reminds me of when a new arc begins, and the character gets possessed

Users who are viewing this thread